Want to win hearts and steal the show this Christmas?
Here’s a list of unique and favorite gifts for littles, adults and everyone in between!
(This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclaimer here.)
I know there are a billion and one gift guides out there these days but I’ve been keeping a list of some of my most favorite products lately and just had to share. All of these products are things that we either own and love or have had on our wish lists for a while. And they’re all really, really cool!
- Loopy Phone Case: I bought this to cover my new iphone Plus recently and I LOVE it! The case comes with a small silicone loop attached to the back, which you just slip on a finger while holding your phone. It has saved my phone half a dozen times already and makes carrying a big phone way easier. *Use the code getloopy for 15% off your order!**
- Wireless Bluetooth Headphones: I’m probably the last person out there to try wireless headphones but I’m so glad I grabbed these. They connect super easily to my phone, come with multiple attachments to fit any ear and they have great sound! Plus they’re WAY cheaper than other name brand wireless headphones.
- Nomatic Backpack: This thing looks and acts like it came from the future! Luke just bought himself one for all the traveling he does and I’m super jealous. A retractable key leash, magnetic water bottle compartment, hidden pockets, you name it, this bag has it all.
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle: I’ve used a lot of water bottles in my lifetime and this one is hands down my favorite. It’s durable as all get out (trust me, my kids have dropped mine like a hundred times), it comes in cute colors and it keeps stuff cold FOREVER. I’ve left mine in my car, in a Phoenix summer, for most of the day (temps can get up to 140 in cars here) and my water was still cold!!
5. Magna Tiles: I’ve talked about these before. They are the only toy we’ve ever had (bought about 4 years ago) that entertain every child from ages 1-12 for hours! Other than our trampoline, I can’t think of another toy that we’ve gotten more use out of.
6. Sorry Board Game: There are hundreds of board games out there but I have a couple of requirements for them to be winners in my book: they have to be fun and easy enough for most of the family to play (even Finn, age 4, can do this one with help) and they have to be quick! This one is over in a half hour or less.
7. Flexible Race Track: This little track is such a blast! Finn is addicted to it and the big boys have fun playing too. It can be twisted and turned all over the place and the battery-powered car goes around and around forever. The only downside is that it breaks down into little pieces so we have it contained in a dedicated box with lid. Also, invest in a couple extra cars because in our experience they don’t withstand much rough play.
8. Petit Collage Sets: I’m loving all the darling, wholesome toys from Petit Collage! They have magnet dolls, pop-put and play sets, puzzles, board books, so much cute stuff. And their prices are super affordable. **Use code bonnieandblithe to get 20% off!!**
9. London Littles: Rain boots on kids are the cutest thing on the planet, if you ask me. These little boots are perfect for playing in the rain or just throwing over jammies on Christmas morning to run in the snow. And you’ve got to see the cute floral print they have!
10. Copic Sketchpad: According to my 12 year old, the Copic brand is a slam dunk when it comes to art supplies. This sketch is designed to be used with their markers (see #11) and has great quality, thick paper that doesn’t bleed. It’s on Liam’s wish list this year!
11. Copic Ciao Markers: While pricey, these are awesome artist-quality markers. This boxed set is a slightly more affordable way to go since these markers are smaller and contain less ink than the larger pack.
12. Flekk Eyeshadow Palette & Brushes: This paint-by-numbers approach to eyeshadow is simply brilliant. Each brush and shadow color is numbered to match a diagram that shows you how to put on your eye makeup flawlessly. While any woman would love this, think how how great it would be for a young teen just learning to use makeup!
13. Sequined Backpack: Backpacks are the new satchel! Snag this hip, sparkly bag for any diva on your list. It’d make a cute little diaper bag too!
14. Pom-pom Beanie: It’s literally never cold enough for beanies here in Phoenix but I want this one anyway cause it’s so darn adorable! And in this season’s hottest color to boot.
15. My Favorite Books from 2017: These 3 books are the only ones I gave a 5 star review to this year on my Goodreads. You can read synopses and my reviews over there but I highly recommend each of these for any woman (or man) in your life!
I Let You Go & Echo & The Nightingale
16. My Favorite Lip Combo: This Jouer lip stain (in Cassis) and Revlon Ultra HD Lip Gloss (in Rose Quartz) are my go-to colors 9 days out of 10. The stain is smooth and long-lasting and the gloss is creamy and thick, just how I like it. The colors are both beautiful and would look great on all fair to medium skin tones.
17. Zara Embroidered Oval Bag: Oval bags are everywhere this season and this cute little affordable one combines a hot shape with the embroidery trend – perfect for date night!
18. Bauble Bar Choker Set: These mini-disc necklaces are the perfect little accessory for any outfit, from jeans and a tee to a fancy church dress. I just love everything Bauble Bar makes!
19. Deebot Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: I had really no desire to try out a robotic vacuum until a friend raved about hers. After having ours for a few weeks I have to say that it really is a lifesaver! It gives us needed motivation to pick up toys before bedtime and then we just turn it on after kids are in bed (you can also program it to turn on in when you’re asleep or out of the house) and wake up to a spotless house! Bonus: it’s SUPER quiet.
20. Lightning Charger Bracelet: A gorgeous bangle that opens up to charge your phone on the go? SOLD! This one is at the top of my wishlist. (You can get it monogrammed too)
21. Qeepsake Digital Journaling: I was floored when I found this perfect service for busy moms! It texts you regular journal prompts about your children, you just respond via text and then the service saves it all in their (secure) online database. You can also text milestones and photos whenever you like and print it all out into cute books on demand. So genius!!
22. Dansko Clogs: Everyone knows clogs are supposedly the comfiest shoes out there, but I can attest that this pair really is! This burgundy color is right on trend and they are a great pair for a mom who wants to look cute without feeling miserable. (Here are some non-sandal varieties for you cold weather folk, although these are good enough to save for spring).