Need help figuring out what styles are just passing fads and which are here to stay?
Check out these top 5 pieces that are worth keeping in your closet for the long haul!
Hey all! Today I’ve got a really fun little video for you today as well as a GIVEAWAY and coupon code so be sure to scroll down so you don’t miss them! (Giveaway ends 9/10/2017)
One of the most common questions I get from friends asking for style advice is this: “How do I know what trends will be popular for more than a few months? I don’t want to waste money on something that will go out of style next season.”
I hear you! It can be maddening trying to dress stylishly without running out to snatch up the latest trend. And who has the time or money for that? It takes some experience watching seasons come and go (as well as some educated predictions) to figure out what will stay in vogue for a long time but in today’s video I’m showing you 5 hot styles that you’re totally safe to invest in!
- Wood watches: a watch has always been a functional and stylish accessory but these Jord watches are actually made from real wood which throws a trendy take on an old classic. This definitely is trendy and modern, but if you’re looking for a more traditional and stylish watch, Jacobs The Jeweller store sell a large variety. Watches are difficult to buy with so many choices out there, and so many updated designs! With that being said, if you are looking to purchase a new watch but are unsure of which one you should get, you might want to check out an article like https://www.watchshopping.com/blog/best-watch-brands-different-price-ranges/ to help you make your decision.
- Statement earrings: Whether they’re tassels or spheres or sequined and bedazzled, this easy accessory amplifies any simple outfit.
- Plaid button downs: take a cue from your significant other and fill your closet with this classic staple.
- Distressed skinny jeans: Skinnies have been around for a couple years now and show no sign of letting up. Be sure you add a distressed pair or two to your closet but steer clear of extreme tears or holes.
- Round toes & chunky heels: These pumps are the stiletto’s tamer, more comfortable cousin but this classic silhouette will be around for years to come.
Let me know in the comments if you currently own any of these staples and which you’d like to add to your closet. I’ve got links to similar products in the widget below…
But how about entering to WIN your own Jord wood watch? These watches are gorgeous, lightweight, stylish and would make the perfect gift for this upcoming holiday season (besides, the packaging alone is swoon-worthy!). Enter to win $180 credit towards your own Jord watch HERE or use code y125398t for $25 off any watch and free engraving (on most models)!
Get the latest DIY & lifestyle posts straight to your inbox.
Don't miss a thing!