Looking for some cute studs to throw in no matter what you’re wearing? This roundup has every style imaginable and they’re all perfect for everyday wear! Throw in a pair of faux diamond stud earrings or simply some gold bars and look like you actually took time getting ready.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclaimer here.
I LOVE wearing stud earrings. They make it seem like I took time getting ready and care about my appearance…even if I’ve been puked on 3 times that day and could barely manage to slap on concealer.
I also love that they’re easy to fall asleep in, pack for a trip out of town and don’t weigh down your ear like statement earrings. Add to that the fact that babies can’t yank them out of your ear like they can with dangly hoops and that means studs are the mom-friendly jewelry choice of the year.
Below are some of my favorites: everything from a simple gold disc for preschool drop off to (faux) diamond stud earrings for a fancy date night. BONUS: every pair here is under $50!
- Cubic Zirconia Earrings – A classic must-have!
- Single letter stud – Grab two of the same for your first initial, or one for your first name and one for your last.
- Stone and Crystal Stud Earrings – These dainty things are just gorgeous!
- Crystal Floral Stud – These come in 4 colors!
- Flamingo Stud – So cute and whimsical!
- Loves Me Knot Stud – Makes me want to eat a soft pretzel…
- Crystal Embellished Front/Back Stud – I love this style with a fun interesting back!
- Crystal and Tortoise Disc Stud – Tortoise is my favorite neutral accessory!
- Kate Spade small square stud – Comes in 3 colors!
- Pavé Disc Stud – So fancy, yet simple
- Kate Spade Heart Stud – Comes in 6 colors!
- Chloe Small Stud – This hammered gold stud is so classy looking
And check out some of my favorite statement earrings here.